Ladies, is there a guy you like and would very much want him to be aware? Here are few tips on how to approach him.
- Don’t be African shy. Walk up to him.
- Start with a compliment e.g “Hey I like your suit”. My favourite is “I love your beards” well that’s because I like guys with neat and tamed beards. N/B : Never give out a flirty attitude, that’s not the aim.
- In a light way, introduce yourself. Don’t go all complex
- Come up with an intelligent conversation. Don’t be quick to want to find out what business he does you could send off the “I’m a gold digger wanting your fortune” signal…but…make the discussion about him
- If he feels timid about asking for your number, request for his “Hey I’d love to talk to this particular fun person next time”
- Let him be for days without calling him, by that way he wonders if you would ever call.
- Hit him with a text.
- N/B : For no reason should you throw yourself at him. Have the carriage and charisma but don’t show off as proud.
- If you both connect on a deeper level and you think you might want to love him, use your girl power but try not to be the first to initiate the move. Well, doesn’t mean ladies don’t “Very few in Africa” Smiles.
- Thank me later and I’ll be back to tell you how to use your girl power.
Life could be this simple if we fail to pretend and just follow our heart. If we fail to be clouded by beliefs that restricts the woman from feeling and telling.
Life could be simple if we understood that feeling and telling from both gender doesn’t mean being cheap as long as we don’t go about it the wrong way.
This write-up is subject to the writer’s opinion. We may all have our different opinions but life can be this simple.